PARENT PACKETS AVAILABLE AT SKATE CITY or SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFO
SUMMER PROGRAM HOURS FOR DAYCAMP
ALREADY ATTENDED KINDERGARTEN THRU 12 YRS OF AGE*
PRICES BEGIN MAY 25 $95/WEEK AND $22/DAY
$3.50/DAY HOT LUNCH HERE
(MENU IN PARENT HANDBOOK)
(OR BRING HOME LUNCH)
MUST HAVE STATE FORM FILLED OUT AND ON FILE, ALONG WITH A COPY OF THEIR
IMMUNIZATIONS ON FILE
**INCLUDES SKATING, SKATES, 2 SNACKS, BOUNCE HOUSE (IF UNDER 10)
AND……………. LOTS OF FUN!!!!!
DON’T FORGET WE ARE OPEN WHEN SCHOOL IS OUT
Schedule according to BPS
(DAYCAMP IS AVAILABLE ON DAYS LISTED)
2017-2018 School year days
Oct 13, 20
March 16, 26-30
SUMMER DAYCAMP BEGINS MAY 25, 2017
Welcome to Skate City Day Camp 2017
We hope you are looking forward to a fun and exciting day camp. The directors that will be overseeing the day camp are David, Michelle and Kaila Frank. The supporting staff will consist of qualified high school students and young adults that will provide a safe and wholesome environment for your children. You will find in your parent handbook general information that will assist you and your child or children in making this summer an easy and fun experience. Please make sure after going through the packet, you understand everything. Skate City Day Camp is looking forward to having a great time this summer. Thanks again.
DAYCAMP INFORMATION–Parent packet available for pick up
Dear Parents and Campers,
Welcome to SkateCity Summer Day Camp. We are anxious to get started with a fun-filled summer. We have a few important reminders for everyone…
- All children must be escorted into the building and signed in and signed out. We will not send children to the car, WE OPEN AT 7:00AM.
- All children must be picked up and signed out by 6:00pm (please see below for details). We may ask for a picture ID. This is for the protection of your child, so please don’t be offended.
- All children must have a copy of their immunization records on file.
- All children are required to have socks with them everyday, we also do not recommend they bring PSP’s, game boys, Ipods, phones, games, any other personal belongings, etc. Although we help and try to keep them up front, we are not responsible for them.
- If your child needs to take any medication, it must be kept in the office. We also need a signed permission slip to administer the medication to your child.